Free and Re-Printable Content
Free Article For You is a free content article directory. Webmaster, publisher, or editor may re-print your article(s) subject to the basic terms and conditions outlined from our site. Authors who charge for your work are not permitted to submit their articles to Free Article For You.
Article Formatting and Links
Author's may format their articles using our installed editors. Authors may includes images and links to their own web sites, however referral links are not permitted at Free Articles For You. We strongly recommend that authors do not use more than one image in each article.
Article Submission Guidelines
Article submissions to Free Articles For You are free and new additions to our database are indexed once a day, roughly every 24 hours. This means that any article you submit will be searchable by, and available to, visitors the day after it is submitted.
- We strongly recommend that you do not submit articles that are not your own unless the author has given you permission to do so.
- Submit your article to one category only. Submissions to multiple categories are automatically removed on a daily basis.
- Submissions that consist of a few lines of text with a link pointing to another site where the article supposedly resides will be removed.
- Article submissions that are plagiarized or in violation of another author's copyright will be removed. Read the section below for more information on our copyright policy.
Note: Free Articles For You reserves the right to remove any article or articles for any reason with or without notice or explanation. In cases where the above or other guidelines are severely abused, so-called authors will be banned.
Copyright and Violations
Free Article For You policy prohibits the use of copyrighted material in a manner that violates the copyright owner's rights. Authors are required to submit original articles.
Articles will be removed from our databases when copyright is disputed. This is not a case by case scenario, as all articles will be removed and Authors account will be deleted.
The articles on this Web site are provided for information purposes only and for redistribution as outlined in our guidelines. Free Article For You does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site or reliance by any person on the site's contents.
Actions to Take in the Event of Copyright Violation
Free Article For You is a free content article directory. We act as an intermediary between authors and publishers and post guidelines for both regarding copyright adherence. However, copyright resides with the authors who submit to our directory, not with us. As a consequence, Free Article For You has no legal standing to enforce copyright on behalf of authors.
In the event of copyright violation, we advise authors to exercise their rights under the The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 by taking the following steps:
1. Contact the offending party directly asking them to rectify the copyright violation.
2. If the above fails, contact the ISP that hosts the offending website and the domain registrar that holds the registration for the website domain.
Information for the domain registrar and hosting service can generally be obtained by doing a lookup using any WhoIs service such as:
3. Most Domain Registrars and ISPs will respond to a copyright enforcement request by warning or suspending the offending party. If they fail to do so, have a lawyer make the same request in writing. This last action rarely fails to produce results.