We are excited to announce Google Analytics as our newest author tool at Free Article For You. With this feature enabled, authors can now track all their published articles in Google Analytics. This is a great opportunity for authors to monitor and analyze activities on all of their published articles.
- Setting Goals – Set your goals for your articles. Once you have your goals setup in Analytics, you are able to unleash vast amounts of data about what’s working and what’s not in your marketing efforts.
- Deep Geographic Data – You can now see how your articles are performing in a variety of metrics by city or country.
- Navigation Summary – This report shows how users maneuver through your articles. For example, you can see where users go within your articles. If users are not visiting your desired website, you may have to go back the drawing board.
- Site Overlay – This feature opens up your articles by using data from Analytics, allows you to mouse over your links and see how many times they are being clicked on and whether they ultimately lead to goal conversion. It’s quite useful if you’re more of the “visual learning” type
- Email Reports – Convenients - have your stats emailed to you or a staff member within your organization.
- Keyword Source – Knowing how customers find your articles is one of the most important questions in sales and marketing. Google Analytics tells you what search keywords people are using to find your article. If certain keywords are proving hot, you might want to consider catering keyword buys, content, and offers to them.
- Search Engine Traffic – Knowing which search engines are sending the most traffic and how well its converting can help you optimize your spend and SEO efforts.
Do I qualify to get Google Analytics on my articles?
All members have the options of adding Google Analytics to their published articles
How do I add Google Analytics to my articles?
- The first step is to register for a Google Analytic account Here. It's free to register.
- You can use your existing Google Analytic account if you are already registered with Google. We do recommand that you setup a new profile for www.Freearticleforyou.com website.
- Get your ID #. Typical ID is in this format : UA-1111111-1. You can get this from the code provided by Google or by checking your account details.
- Update your Free Article For You profile (Additional Information tab). Make sure you enter your new ID into the Google Analytic field and hit save.
How much does this cost?
This feature is made available to all active members at no cost.
Do I have to add this feature to my articles?
No, ofcourse not. If you wish to turn this feature off, just leave the Google Analytic field blank in your profile.
Yes! If you update your profile with the Google Anaytic ID, all your published articles will be updated for Google Analytic tracking.
Do you support any other analytic programs?
Currently we are only supporting the Google Analytic software. New programs will be introduced in the near future.
If you hav any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.